[Mycology] Query from Alba Italy

Donna Macdonald via mycology%40net.bio.net (by mail from donnamacdonald.com)
Sat Dec 1 06:14:50 EST 2007

My name is Donna Macdonald I am an American living outside of Alba in
the Piedmont region in northern Italy.  I have been asked to present
a synopsis of the American Truffle market, the natural species as
well as the cultivated farm varieties for an upcoming Fiera del
Tartufi International symposium.  I came across your name during my
research.

I hope I might be possible to send you a few questions that might
help my understanding of this subject.

Sincerely,
Donna

Donna Macdonald
mail from donnamacdonald.com
http://www.donnamacdonald.com
+39 333 900 8947 (+ 9 hours from West Coast, + 6 hours from East Coast)