[Mycology] Giant Puffball Cultivation

Avila, Mauricio via mycology%40net.bio.net (by mavila from mlpmaui.com)
Mon Feb 26 16:08:38 EST 2007

Hi,

I found your postings on the web and was wondering if you had any
success growing the puff balls and if you found good information
regarding the proper conditions for their growth. I am sitting on a
different problem, we have golf courses with puff balls and I am trying
to figure out what are the conditions that are triggering the problem
because I don't believe that using fungicides is the way to control
these mushrooms. I think that changing the conditions will be more
effective, thus reducing dead organic matter and maybe temperature could
help.

Thanks

Mauricio

Mauricio Avila