[Mycology] Medical Mycology

tvfad from yahoo.com via mycology%40net.bio.net (by tvfad from yahoo.com)
Tue May 15 21:13:16 EST 2007

Helloy, brothers and sisters mycologists! Don`t you agree this is such
a great and important area to research! So, my name is Tatyana and few
years ago I came to USA from Kazakhstan.I studied muco status of human
body, the pathogenic , semi pathogenic fungi causing diseases such as
respiratory illness, asthma, bronchitis, cancer etc. for over 7 years.
I own unique results of research of fungal infections of more than
thousand patient who were suffering from severe cases of fungal
infections ( mold, yeast, etc ).
I need somebody who is interesting results like this better in Chicago
area.
So, help please!