[Mycology] Re: Microscopic features on polypores

Nicolas Debaive via mycology%40net.bio.net (by rroutch from gmail.com)
Thu May 17 12:28:26 EST 2007

Hi everyone, I'm currently working on polypores. I was wondering if any of
you could answer my questions or if you could tell me where I could find
them :

- Are deciduous and conifers affected in equal proportion?

- Do species of white rot fungi affect more burned material than species of
white rot?

- Do the diameter of woody material affect the kind of rot?

- I am looking for the red list of polypores inSweden and Canada, any idea
where I could look?

Thank you very much for your time!

Sincerely,

Nicolas Debaive