[Mycology] Re: Growing morel mushrooms

Nero d'Inferno via mycology%40net.bio.net (by neroinferno from gmail.com)
Wed Oct 31 13:57:41 EST 2007

JLockeFort from aol.com ha detto questo martedì :
> I just read your posting from 1994.  Has morel production improved.
>
> Mushrooms consume carbon, right?  I was thinking a producing a bed of compost
> of hay and shredded newspapers, adding worm castings, mixed with some lime to
> change the ph, and then adding dme (dried malt extract).  It seems to me this
> would create a mushroom heaven.  What do you think?

>  See what's new at http://www.aol.com

In my opinion put outdoor dried malt extract could attract
contaminants, however i've never grown a patch of morel. of cuourse put
a bed of cardboard above the soil and above the patch. On cardboard
molds will never grow.

Fabio - FreeSporePrints.org