[Mycology] Egypt/N.African Mushrooms

Mohamed Lotaief via mycology%40net.bio.net (by mmlotaief from gmail.com)
Sat Apr 5 12:35:29 EST 2008

Dear Sir,
I came across a post of yours on bio.net dated 1998. it was a cashed
version from google.
(  http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:YfIcl-k8CWsJ:www.bio.net/bionet/mm/mycology/1998-November/006956.html+mushrooms+egypt&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=safari
    )

In this post you say:

	Hi,

	I was wondering if anyone knew of any works dealing with mushrooms in
Egypt,
	North Africa or the Middle East.

	The only source i've been able to find so far deals only with some
Palestinian
	species.

	E-mail would also be appreciated.

	Thanks in advance.

	Steve

I was wondering if you had any luck at all? i'm thinking of
researching mushrooms in Egypt for my masters thesis.  I haven't found
any info apart from an ancient paper in Jstor about diseases and fungi
of Egypt ...
A Check List of Plant Diseases and Fungi Occurring in Egypt
Leo Edw. Melchers
Transactions of the Kansas Academy of Science (1903-), Vol. 34, (Apr.
23-25, 1931), pp. 41-106   (article consists of 66 pages)
Published by: Kansas Academy of Science

I realize that this email may be a little late but maybe I get
lucky ... If you have any resources I would much appreciate them.

Thanks,
Mohamed Lotaief.