[Mycology] Re: Help with a spore id

pkammey from gmail.com via mycology%40net.bio.net (by pkammey from gmail.com)
Sat Apr 26 14:20:58 EST 2008

I think your spore is something called Pestalotia (page 193)from
Illustrated Genera of Imperfect Fungi (4th ed) Barnett and Hunter

OR

perhaps the organism was renamed because in Grant Smith's book on page
149
 of Sampling and Identifiying Allergenic Pollens and Molds, a similar
looking spore is named Pestalotiopsis disseminata.

Try a Google image search on both of these names and look at pictures
to compare.

I hope this helps.

Pat Kammeyer
Lead mycologist