[Mycology] Inform help

kenneth gitari via mycology%40net.bio.net (by kgitari from yahoo.com)
Wed Jan 30 05:43:16 EST 2008

Hallow. I don't know whether this service still exist
but I wanted help or manuals on the growing of oyster
mushrooms in kenya. We are a group of 6 who want to
venture into mushroom production.  Please assist with
manuals or refer us to an organization that can assist
us. Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Sent from my phone using flurry - Get free mobile
email and news at: http://www.flurry.com

Looking for last minute shopping deals?