[Mycology] Reply to Kenneth Gitari

Ken Hoover via mycology%40net.bio.net (by kent.hoover from gmail.com)
Thu Jan 31 15:44:13 EST 2008

http://www.fao.org/DOCREP/004/AB497E/ab497e00.htm#Contents

I recommend reading this site for some basic ideas on applications for
mushroom growing your area.  I don't know what kind of facilities,
equipment and funds you have for beginning your project.    Be sure to
purchase a copy of Stamets' books The Mushroom Cultivator and Growing
Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms if you haven't already.  These will
help tremendously in the area of learning the basics.

If you want more information, please be a little bit more specific
about exactly what it is you would like to know and I'll try to help.