[Mycology] Nematophagous fungi

wachira peter via mycology%40net.bio.net (by wachirapm from yahoo.com)
Tue May 13 23:38:19 EST 2008

Dear All,
  I am a PhD student at the University of Nairobi working on biological control of plant parasitic nematode using nematode destroying fungi (NTF). I would like to get information on isolation and quantification of these fungi from the soil. Anybody with manuals?.I have the key by  Cooke and Godfrey 1964. Any other material?  Would also want to conatct any person from Germany working in this area of NTF or biological control. Any contacts?
  I would really appreciate if any body would provide me with this information.

  Thank you

  Peter

Peter M. Wachira: BSc, MSc (University of Nairobi)
University of Nairobi
BGBD PROJECT
Admin. Assistant