[Mycology] Re: Mycology Digest, Vol 41, Issue 2 - Mushroom Identification Regarding

Mycos via mycology%40net.bio.net (by mycos from shaw.ca)
Mon Nov 10 20:39:25 EST 2008

Almost certainly something from the old genus Lepiota. It's rather
unusual regarding the scale or fibril distribution, but it's unusual
habitat could easily account for that. As it is, L. procera or rachodes
search will put you in the neighbourhood from which to make a more
accurate ID.

Gary Williams