[Mycology] ATCC Culture 52066 Epidermophyton Floccossom wanted for research. (Does NOT have to be atcc certified)

EmailUser lab via mycology%40net.bio.net (by lab from tdisp.com)
Mon Jan 12 09:28:37 EST 2009

I've been searching for sources of a 52066 (if that atcc number is still
valid) Epidermophyton Floccossom culture, and I'm having a really tough time

trying to locate sources.  I have not had any problem with Trichophyton, as
my present supplier stocks it.
I'm also having difficulty in trying to post messages into newsgroups, and
I've been corresponding with my isp on this issue.  The server, appearantly
is unable to send messages into bionet.mycology, however, it did appear to
send messages for bionet.microbiology- but I have not seen them appear yet.
This time I am trying sci.bio.microbiology and I shall see if this one
works.
Dale
LAB from tdisp.com
Cleveland Ohio

Now as for my Internet service, all that the people could tell me was to
recheck the settings within Microsoft Outlook Express, which I've done
repeatedly.  Now upon taking a closer look at some of the posts within
Bionet.Mycology, it appears as though individuals are sending in their
messages to one of various email addresses instead of simply using the "New
Post" message button in the program. If someone could write back to me with
more detailed information on how to use this newsgroup and how it differs
from others, then please do that. My Internet customer service people have
been of no use to me in this matter. Thanks, Dale