[Mycology] hallo from Italy...

Fabrizio Amicone via mycology%40net.bio.net (by fabrizio.amicone from gmail.com)
Wed Jun 17 13:25:10 EST 2009

Dear mycology mailing list ppl,
I am writing from Italy and I am doing some experiments with
bioluminescent fungi.
I already have collected 2 phenotypes of Panellus stipticus, 1
Omphalotus olearius and 1 Lampteromyces japonicum, and currently have
them plated on agar + dextrose + gentamicin.
One of my goals is trying to complete the cycle of that fungi on
various substrate and in a controlled environment (terrariums).
I am still looking for some spores of bioluminescent Mycena,
especially clorophos or lucentipes or lampadis (with a luminescence
easy to catch with an adequate camera and small in size).
Can I hope you will help me finding a spore sample? if you are
interested, I could exchange some plates of the species I have in
colture now.

Best regards,

Fabrizio Amicone