[Mycology] Melzer's reagent

Quillen, Gwyn via mycology%40net.bio.net (by Gwyn.Quillen from bingham.com)
Sun Sep 26 22:53:50 EST 2010

Are you still selling the Melzer's reagent? If so I'd like to get some.  Thanks, GQ

Print Less -> Go Green
Gwyn Quillen

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone=