Neural Darwinism

lhccjeh at lure.latrobe.edu.au lhccjeh at lure.latrobe.edu.au
Thu Aug 8 20:44:53 EST 1991

Hi,
Have been reading this group for a while and figure that it might be a good
place to receive comment on something I have been reading. I would like comment
as this is not my field and thus I am not totally certain [is anyone] of the
assumptions made etc.
The book is called *The past remembered* by Gerald Edelman [hope I spelt that
right]. It is the third book in a series concerned with his work on neural
darwinism. If any of you netters out there are familiar with this work could
you let me know where its at, so to speak.

My interest comes from the rehabilitation/learning side of things. In
particular, its relevance to the Feldenkrais Method.

Look forward to your replies.
James Hale     			Lincoln School of Health Sciences
Computing Unit			La Trobe University,Bundoora, AUSTRALIA