pools of neurons

Tristan Davies tbd at neuro
Mon Jul 1 15:07:36 EST 1991

In article <22468 at duke.cs.duke.edu> tbd at neuro.duke.edu (Tristan Davies) writes:

>>- naik at caip.rutgers.edu ( devang )
>
>What kind of computer do you plan to use?
>I think I have some programs
>for the Mac which are designed to do just what
>you're thinking of.
>
>Tristan Davies
>
>e-mail: tbd at neuro.duke.edu
>Department of Neurobiology, Duke University Medical Center
>
>"grblb blabt unt mipt speeb!! oot piffoo blaboo..." -- Opus

Someone besides the original poster (Devang) responded to this
followup post.  Unfortunately, I deleted your message without saving
your address and name.  Whoever you are, if you want to hear from
me again, could you please e-mail me so I know who you are?
I promise I won't delete you again! ;^)

Thanks, and sorry to waste "bandwidth" on such a trivial matter.

Tristan "red-faced" Davies

e-mail: tbd at neuro.duke.edu