Auditory Impulse Travel and Distance

Matthew Simpson 054340%UOTTAWA at ICNUCEVM.CNUCE.CNR.IT
Mon Jun 17 14:22:53 EST 1991

Dear Friends,

Could anyone here direct me to the literature which
would tell me how far along a neural pathway an
impulse will travel as intensity varies?
I am interested in research which indicates that
impulses, resulting from stimuli of varying intensity,
will travel different distances along the auditory
pathway.

More simply put, do louder sounds travel further along
auditory pathways than sounds which are more quiet?

Thank you for your time and attention.
    \\__||_//         |Matthew Simpson                    |
     \__||_/          |BITNET: 054340 at UOTTAWA             |
        ||            |INTERNET: 054340 at ACADVM1.UOTTAWA.CA|
      ======