Post-synaptic channels

Ben Gerber bsg10532 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 28 11:07:00 EST 1991

	I am interested in finding more computed figures to describe
excitatory and inhibitory post-synaptic channel densities (of neurons
during normal activity).  These would be used in some computer simulations
I'm currently running.

	I have found calculations done for cat motoneurons using their
maximum output rates of action potentials (for EPSP's - assuming no
inhibition) by John Barrett.  I'd like to hear of more sample densities
(conductances per units area of membrane).

	Please reply directly by e-mail.  Thank you.