Help - Book & references wanted.

Danny Banks eep1db at ee.surrey.ac.uk
Wed Nov 27 16:24:46 EST 1991

Sorry if this is the wrong group, etc, etc, but....

I _need_ a copy of:

	F O Albrecht. "The anatomy of the migratory locust".
	Athlone Press, London. 1953.

Can anyone help - I wish to purchase a copy, not just a loan.

Other things:

I have got a copy of: J I Campbell (1961) "The anatomy of the nervous
system of the mesothorax of Locusta migratoria migratorides". Proc'
Zool' Soc' Lond', etc. Questions:

	1.	Can anyone direct me to other papers that describe the
		anatomy of the rest of the locust's nervous system
		in similar detail?

	2.	Can anyone suggest any (recent) publications that
		summarise 'identified' neurons in the locusts
		nervous system (ie/ like the FETi, DCMD, etc,
		that have been traced - forget the ref's for the
		moment)?

Thanks for help.

Danny.

Danny Banks.						eep1db at ee.surrey.ac.uk