NGFI-B, N10, nur77 DNA target sites.

Humberto Oritz-Zuazaga zuazaga at
Fri Sep 13 22:39:33 EST 1991

I'm posting this on behalf of my wife, who has (yet) no news access.
Reply or post to me, I'll summarize if waranted.

--Cut here--
Have the DNA target sites for NGFI-B (rat), N10 (mouse), or nur77
(mouse) been identified?  A search through Silver Platter 1990-1991
turned up empty.  If anyone has preliminary data or a preprint they
could share I would like to hear from you.

I am interested in studying the effects of neurotoxic heavy metal ions
on the DNA binding properties of these zinc-finger proteins.

Sandra Pena de Ortiz
Toxicology Program
Dept. of Environmental Health
University of Cincinnati
Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga                      INTERNET: zuazaga at
Dept. of Physiology & Biophysics              BITNET:              picone at ucbeh
University of Cincinnati                         CIS:                72301,2303