computers in Neuroscience

brooks at gems.vcu.edu brooks at gems.vcu.edu
Wed Apr 1 21:09:09 EST 1992

I am a computer scientist using computers in the realtime acquisition of
physiological data in moderate/severe head injuries and status patients.  We
also use INGRES for data management of this and manually-acquired data.  I
would be interested in hearing from anyone else using micro/mini/mainframe
computers in clinical research for the Neuroscience area.