Best anat and fxn ref to rat olfactory ctx

James Olds olds at helix.nih.gov
Wed Apr 1 11:51:25 EST 1992

Hello netland. I'm interested in what people think is the most
useful reference book (or review article) on the rat pyriform
cortex. I'm not so much interested in its use as a model system
for computational neuroscientists as I am in it's detailed anatomy
and functional connectivity (a la Gordon Shepard's Book).

Thanks in advance. And perhaps we could get an interesting discussion
going here on olfactory cortex.