Info on Jules Dejerine's work published in English

William Brown William.Brown at bbs.oit.unc.edu
Sun Apr 19 20:16:55 EST 1992

Hello,  I'm trying to find out as much as possible on the sub-typing of the
alexias.  I'm particulary interested catigorizing the alexia with and with-
out agraphia that was investigated by him in the late 1800's.  I have read some
discussions of his work (Norman Geschwind & others), but whould like to read
the original works as well.

Any guidence you all might have would be most appreciatiated.

William Brown
(william.brown at bbs.oit.unc.edu)
--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information