Info on Jules Dejerine's work published in English

William Brown William.Brown at
Sun Apr 19 20:16:55 EST 1992

Hello,  I'm trying to find out as much as possible on the sub-typing of the
alexias.  I'm particulary interested catigorizing the alexia with and with-
out agraphia that was investigated by him in the late 1800's.  I have read some
discussions of his work (Norman Geschwind & others), but whould like to read
the original works as well.

Any guidence you all might have would be most appreciatiated.

William Brown
(william.brown at
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information
        Technology, or the Experimental Bulletin Board Service.
           internet: or