Electrical stimulation for spasticity.

Clayton D. Gable, PT, Ph.D. CLAYTONG at VM1.UCA.EDU
Wed Apr 8 08:08:28 EST 1992

Hello Fello Neur-sci'lers,

          I have a student who is interested in electrical
      stimulation in children.  Specifically, she is interested
      in any information about electrical stimulation to
      decrease spasticity in children with spastic diplegia as
      a result of cerebral palsy.
          I would appreciate any leads which you could provide.
      I've heard of spinal cord stimulation being done to
      help with spasticity in adults but am not aware of any
      work on children.
                          Regards,

                                   Clayton D. Gable, PT, Ph.D.
                                   University of Central Arkansas