Looking for a book list

Dan Jacobson x-8453 danj at WELCHGATE.WELCH.JHU.EDU
Thu Aug 20 10:19:01 EST 1992

Michiaki Masuda writes:

>(....)
>I wonder if there is any FTP site where I can find older postings of this
>group. Or would anyone be kind enough to e-mail me the book list?

There are several ways to look for old bio.net articles.  There is a wais
database at genbank.bio.net that you can search for old articles.  They are
available by anonymous ftp from genbank.bio.net and ftp.bio.indiana.edu and
they are available by gopher at ftp.bio.indiana.edu (port 70) in the
Network News/ directory.  The gopher sight allows you to both search for
articles and to browse through the articles starting in Dec, 1991 (it also
has a link to the wais database at genbank.bio.net.

Many kudos go to Don Gilbert at Indiana and David Kristofferson & Kenton Hoover
at IG for providing these services.

Best of luck,

Dan Jacobson