New EEG software for FTP

N020BA at N020BA at
Wed Aug 12 19:36:08 EST 1992

       I've developed two new methods of EEG analysis. One is a display
techinque similar to topographic mapping but easier to implement and less com-
plex. The other is a method to locate foci (focus) via principal component ana-
lysis. The first program uses 256 data points and the second requires 512 data
points. For more information send E-mail to N020BA at
      (Note: Some people have already responded to this. To them, this is the
same software. I haven't produced another version-yet.)