summer job query

hheuer at hheuer at
Mon Dec 7 19:51:47 EST 1992

	I'm a third year student at Hampshire College studying cognitive
neuroscience, and it has occurred to me that it is yet again time to start
that wonderful search for summer internships.  If anyone has any ideas,
please let me know.  Resume and references, as well as more basic information
about what I'm interested in, available upon request.  I'm looking
theoretically around Michigan, Seattle, Minneapolis, or Chicago, but I'm open
to anywhere.
                                        Hilary Heuer
	                                hheuer at