Pain and Analgesia

Rebecca Drayer drayer-rebecca at
Wed Dec 9 01:09:49 EST 1992

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to my postings,
whether by mail or in this newsgroup.  I'm sorry I didn't reply
personally, but I'm in the middle of a very hectic period.  (My
neurobiology exam is only one of four that I will be taking next week...)

Anyway, the suggestions for further reading on pain and analgesia will
help me very much in my psychopharmacology class.  Thanks again!

Rebecca A. Drayer, EMT-A            |    drayer at
Neurobiology major                  |    Computing Assistant