Infantile spasms

kenneth paul scholz kps2 at
Mon Dec 21 14:29:50 EST 1992

I don't know if this condition falls under the clasification of 
epilepsy but you might try calling the Epilepsy Foundation of America
at their toll-free information and referral number 1-800-efa-1000.  They
operate an extensive program of everything from research grants and an 
epilepsy library to community outreach and support groups.  
Best wishes

Ken Scholz                    Department of Pharm. and Physiology
kps2 at      Univ. of Chicago

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list