(none)

Dana Nibby D_NIBBY at UNHH.UNH.EDU
Thu Feb 27 12:28:19 EST 1992

On list MIND-L, we are having a discussion on which waveforms are best
to 'entrain' the brain with binaural beats. Could anyone here help?

Does anyone know of any respectable studies that are being done, or have
been done with binaural beat entrainment? The only source I know if is
the Monroe Institute (which I suspect is questionable, or even unheard of
in most neuroscience academia), and they don't publish in the journals.

I am very interested in sound having an effect on the functioning of
the human brain/consciousness. Thanks for any help/opinions/info you
can provide.

    Dana Nibby / MIND-L co-ordinator