Help, please.

M Bartos eopu06 at castle.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jan 27 13:32:16 EST 1992

I am a medical student presently intercalating a BSc. in Neuroscience at
Edinburgh University.

I would appreciate any help on the subject of NEURAL PROSTHESES.
I wish to write my dissertation on the design problems involved with
sensory and/or motor prosthesis. Any suggested papers, books, people to
contact et c. gratefully received and replied to. I know there exists an
MRC research unit in London on the subject - I am going to write to them
but if anyone is reading this there then perhaps you could save me a
stamp :-)

Thanks in advance,
Martin Bartos

E-mail: eopu06 at uk.ac.ed.castle