Ramon y Cajal Santiago

U29242 at uicvm.uic.edu U29242 at uicvm.uic.edu
Thu Jan 16 18:51:07 EST 1992

   Could anyone suggest any obscure writings of Cajal ( preferably in English t
hough I can have translations performed.  Specifically, I am curious if an inst
itute has devoted time to his work or the like of that.  I have run across onlu
 a few biographies and the sort and am now looking for journals.  I don't belie
ve that will be overly difficult but any key papers that you feel would be smar
t to investigate for an idea of crucial works would be appreciated.  Thank you
in advance for you help.
Ray