Help

Baden de Bari baden at sys6626.bison.mb.ca
Thu Jan 9 22:03:29 EST 1992

marvit at cattell.psych.upenn.edu (Peter Marvit) writes:

> In article <t3gcbb1m at cck.cov.ac.uk> ccx062 at cck.cov.ac.uk (Chris) writes:
>
>    My fiancee is doing a project on neural nets for her final year BSC Hons,
>    and would like as much information as possible for her final write-up.
>
>    If anyone has documents/book titles/official papers etc etc
>    could they mail me them, or give me an ftp address where I could grab
>    them ??  or even give me book titles that she could order....
>
> In addition to the USENET group comp.ai.neural-nets (which certainly has
> a *lot* of traffic), there is a moderated mailing list "Neuron Digest"
> which contains a bit of appropriate information. Much of Neuron Digest is
> fairly high-level and technical but occaisionally there are surveys for
> "beginners." Back issues for the past five years can be found via
> anonymous ftp on cattell.psych.upenn.edu in pub/Neuron-Digest/*. If you
> have questions about Neuron Digest or want to subscribe, send a note to
> neuron-request at cattell.psych.upenn.edu. The moderator (me) is especially
> interested in biologically plausible models and the neuroscience end of
> neural net modeling.
>
> 	Cheers,
> 	Peter "N-D Moderator" Marvit
>
> : Peter Marvit <marvit at cattell.psych.upenn.edu>
> : Psychology Dept.,  University of Pennsylvania

         Hi there, I've read what you've written and I must say, I'm very
interrested.  At the moment I'm trying to work with basic NN's dealing
with navigation through a room, etc, but running into several problems.

         If you've got any Tech Rcpt's, or information that may be
usefull, please let me know.

         >>Baden<<

--- (Baden de Bari) a user of sys6626, running waffle 1.64
E-mail: baden at sys6626.bison.mb.ca
system 6626: 63 point west drive, winnipeg manitoba canada R3T 5G8