Ramon y Cajal in TINS

GLENN HOLM karuzis at wccf.mit.edu
Fri Jul 17 19:52:00 EST 1992

For those interested in the historical, there's a cover article
in the recent Trends in Neurosciences about the facilities and
research methods used by Santiago Ramon y Cajal before the turn
of the century studying the architecture of the nervous system
using the Golgi method.  And as a followup, some people have used
confocal microscopy on his original slides to get three-
dimensional images.