Reference on Dipole Modeling for Epileptic Focus localization

Armando Barreto armando at synapse.ee.ufl.edu
Mon Jul 13 20:43:45 EST 1992

Hello,

I am a graduate student in Electrical Engineering, applying Digital Signal
Processing algorithms for the localization of epileptic foci from ECoG
(cortical EEG) recordings. I have read a pre-publication by Dr. John S.
Ebersole, entitled

"A new EEG method for epileptogenic focus localization"

which I want to include in the literature review for my dissertation. I got
this photocopy over a year ago, so I imagine it may have been published by now.

Has anybody seen this paper printed? I would appreciate the full reference or,
at least the name and volume-issue or month-year of the journal, so that I can
locate it.

Armamndo Barreto

armando at synapse.ee.ufl.edu