Reflectance Mode

Tristan Davies tbd at
Wed Jul 1 22:24:34 EST 1992

In article <1992Jul1.213941.14673 at> moboyle at (Michael P. O'boyle) writes:
-->Has anyone had any success in obtaining nice images of a dense
-->label, such as HRP, using the reflectance mode on a Biorad confocal

I saw an article on this recently (say since January), but I'm
afraid I can't provide the reference.  A search might reveal it...

e-mail: tbd at
Department of Neurobiology, Duke University Medical Center

"grblb blabt unt mipt speeb!! oot piffoo blaboo..." -- Opus