Inferior Parietal Lobe Info

Mon Jun 1 03:05:00 EST 1992

I am hoping to pick the collective neur-sci brain again

WANTED any update on the Brodmann / Von Economo  / Critchley proposal that
the human inferior parietal lobe was uniqe - or at least special. I know that
such claims are not the easiest to turn into an empirical test but certainly
the classical cytoarchitectonicists thought they were onto something.

Any information would be gratefully received - if people do reply to me I
shall summarise for the net.

While I am here *thanks* to Dave, Jac, Carol and Ron for their input on related questions

Roz McCarthy

#         /\/\       internet: rm107 at
#        /\/\/\      janet     rm107 at
#       \/\/\/\/     Experimental Psychology, Downing St. Cambridge CB2 3EB