Help wanted with Pathfinder II

agnew at gems.vcu.edu agnew at gems.vcu.edu
Fri Jun 19 11:14:04 EST 1992

Hi Guys!

  We are currently in the process of programming a Nicolet Pathfinder II,
converted to a Plus.  If there is a users group out here in Netland, I'd
love to hear about it.  Otherwise, There is a Sunrise users group in Boston
that would be nice to get in touch with.   The problem we are facing is
that the Pathfinder will not stop stimulating if we start getting artifacts.
therefore, the poor patient keeps getting sseps done to him.  Any ideas/hints
would be welcome.  Thanks!  I read this list, and my e'mail address is below
Jim Agnew

--
         /^^^\   \ /   Jim Agnew         AGNEW at RUBY.VCU.EDU  (Internet)
        /      >  ||   Neurosurgery,     AGNEW at VCUVAX        (Bitnet)