Artefact processing in EEG

Bill Budd bbudd at extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU
Tue Jun 23 22:22:20 EST 1992

olav-n at hsr.no (Olav Naerland) writes:

>Hi,

>I'm a student in computer science and I'm doing a master thesis about
>artefact processing in EEG. I'm particularly interested in any kind of
>source-code for artefact processing or analysing EEG-data. Any information
>are welcome (Argoritms, Theories, FTP-sites, Literature recommendations).

If you can get hold of a Phd thesis by J L Kenemans (1990) University of
Utrecht (Rijksuniversitiet Utrecht ; Faculteit der Sociale), which includes
a couple of chapters on artifact correction methods. This is mostly
confined to regression techniques in the time and frequency domains. It also
includes a fortran program for some of the procedures detailed.

Failing this a series of articles by the above authors' supervisors appears
in vol 16 1983 Biological Psychology.

As a result of the interest in artifact correction/rejection estimation etc.
it's worthwhile to post any information you recieve to this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance

Bill Budd