seeking neuroscience graduate schools

u7717078 at cc.nctu.edu.tw u7717078 at cc.nctu.edu.tw
Wed Jun 17 04:04:08 EST 1992

I am a senior majoring in computer science in Taiwan. I plan to go to the]
US for further study in the field of neuroscience. Could anybody out there
recommand some good schools/programs to me ? I learned that, some schools
have their neuroscience study as a joint program offered by biology or medical
or psychology departments. I dont quite realize if it's hard for a student
of my background to apply to these schools.

Any information is welcomed and, thanks in advance.
                                                      James
                              u7717078 at 140.113.4.15