Artefact processing in EEG

Garrett H. Riggs GHRIGG01 at ULKYVM.LOUISVILLE.EDU
Tue Jun 16 15:40:24 EST 1992

Dept. of Anatomical Sciences & Neurobiology
Phone: (502) 588-7288

Several postings have referred to (automated) artefact processing
in EEG, and there has been some mention of neurometrics.

I am a PhD candidate in neurobiology, and I did an MS thesis on
neurometrics.  There are many references, but the author to search
on is E. Roy John, who, along with some colleagues, virtually created
the field of neurometrics.  A fellow by the name of Frank H. Duffy has
also published extensively on this topic and has made important
contributions to the area.

If anyone wants more bibliographic data, I'll dig out my thesis
in the next day or so and provide more references.  You may contact
me either by posting here or by direct e-mail.

Hope this helps.

Garrett

Garrett Riggs
BITNET: GHRIGG01 at ULKYVM
INTERNET: GHRIGG01 at ULKYVM.LOUISVILLE.EDU

Department of Anatomical Sciences and Neurobiology
University of Louisville School of Medicine
Louisville, Kentucky  40292  USA