for MBL (Woods Hole)

RADOSLAV K. ANDJUS, PALMOTICEVA 11, 11000 BEOGRAD EANDJUS at yubgef51.BITNET
Sun May 17 10:35:00 EST 1992

I am addressing this message to anyone in this newsgroup who is  doing
patch-clamping or intracellular Ca2+ determination at the MBL in Woods
Hole (MA). I was recently granted an  MBL  fellowship  to  attend  the
summer  course  in  Neurobiology  (06.14.-08.15.  1992.)  and   I   am
particularly interested to learn more  about  the  above  experimental
techniques. Namely,  I  am  forming  a  patch-clamp  lab  in  my  home
institution based on the German  Patch-Clamp  Tower/  EPC-9/  Fura   2
System, and a visit to similar labs, already  formed  and  "steaming",
would be of great advantage. Therefore, I am  interested  to  know  if
there are scientists at MBL who would be so kind to open  the doors of
their  labs  and  help  me during my stay in Woods Hole  by   offering
a  closer look  at these modern electrophysiological techniques.

Thanking you in advance,
Dr P. Andjus