(none)

Yukiharu Hadeishi YHADEISH at biomed.med.yale.edu
Mon Nov 16 20:35:41 EST 1992

50 cm," you might try _Neuroanatomical Tract-Tracing Methods_ by Heimer, L. and
Robards, M.J. (1981).  New York:  Plenum.  If you just want general comments on
how people do tract-tracing, just read the first chapter, and perhaps also the
third.  However, if you actually want to *do* the tract-tracing *yourself*, why
then I commend you on your bravery, but I think you should talk to somebody
before you break any laws...  ;-)

Enjoy the class!

  -- yh.

Yukiharu "Yuki" Hadeishi   -   Lurker at Large
Internet:  yhadeish at biomed.med.yale.edu
The Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program will have
absolutely nothing to do with any of my opinions...