Pa1 of Helisoma Trivolvis

U29242 at uicvm.uic.edu U29242 at uicvm.uic.edu
Wed Nov 18 22:06:09 EST 1992

Could anyone lend me some suggestion on current work or literature available on
 the Parietal neuron 1 of Helisoma.  What information given to me was short.  I
 have looked into several resources with no luck.  Only then did I find out tha
t there is little available on this neuron.  If you, or someone of your acquain
tance is working on this specific neuron I would greatly appreciate some sugges
tions.  Specifically, an literature on the electrophysiological characteristics
 of Pa1 would be an immense help.
                                 Thanking in Advance-
                                 Ray Hulse U29242 at uicvm.uic.edu