Affecting hallucinations via other drugs

Glenn Stone stone at cunixb.cc.columbia.edu
Fri Oct 9 22:38:18 EST 1992

In article <MepTpxS00VpE4BDVQi at andrew.cmu.edu> de0t+ at andrew.cmu.edu (Daniel S. Efran) writes:
>Excerpts from netnews.alt.drugs: 9-Oct-92 Affecting hallucinations vi..
>Allen Smith at yang.earlham (1371)
>
>>         I started wondering what the effects of combining hallucinogens
>> and pleasurable drugs would be. In other words, could one influence the
>> course of the "trip" by taking other drugs along with it?

Well of course the methylated amphetamines like DOM ("STP") and MDA
automatically give you two, two, two highs in one -- mood elevation
plus trippiness.  MDA was fabulously popular as a recreational drug
in many places back then.

I know some people who accidentally discovered that the combination of
MDA plus nitrous oxide was intensely euphoric.

  Glenn Davis Stone                                BITNET: stone at cunixf
  Columbia University            INTERNET: stone at cunixb.cc.columbia.edu