Affecting Hallucinations - Assassins

agnew at gems.vcu.edu agnew at gems.vcu.edu
Mon Oct 12 07:17:15 EST 1992

Dear Netpeople,
  On this thread about the Assassins..  There is an excellent treatment in the
mode of "historical adventure" in Louis L'Amour's book "The Walking Drum"
Late in the book the hero gets his dad away from the assassins.  Since
L'Amour does enough research to be accurate, that is a good source, as
well as good reading.  long, tho..  We now go back to neurotransmitters,
not six-guns!!

Pardon me, but I had to mention it since it was such a good book..

--
         /^^^\   \ /   Jim Agnew         AGNEW at RUBY.VCU.EDU  (Internet)
        /      >  ||   Neurosurgery,     AGNEW at VCUVAX        (Bitnet)