Mono-synaptic connection

GWDGV1::XPEI xpei at
Fri Oct 16 12:42:14 EST 1992

Dear Colleagues.

	I am studying the neuro-anatomy now, and look for
the mono-synaptic (direct) cennection between each part of the brain.
I know only a bit about it, e.g. the retina is direct connect to LGN
(the lateral genicular nuclei in Thalamus). Would you please give
me some more information about which part of the brain project to which
other part. Please specify the specimen. Thank you very much in advance.
                                               Sincerely yours Xstern Peiter.
E-mail:Xpei at