Neurosci. Grad. Programs

Carsten Hohnke cdhohnke at quip.eecs.umich.edu
Fri Oct 16 11:50:52 EST 1992

While my assumption is that this topic has come up before, I was unable to
find a FAQ posting for this newsgroup.  So here goes:

What is the opinion out there on where the quality neurosci. grad. programs
are?  I'd like to exclude cellular and molecular neurobiology from
discussion.

A separate, but related question:  Are there people out there, other than
at the Neurosciences Institute in La Jolla, approaching problems in
neuroscience from within the context of Gerald Edelman's TNGS?

Thanks in advance.