WELCOME to rec.neurosci.funny!

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Mon Oct 19 15:34:42 EST 1992

> Lately, I've been using e-mail to reply to "serious" requests
> for journal references, etc, in an attempt to save bandwidth.
> I plan to start posting replies from now on.

I think that this is a good idea.  When newsgroups are used by the
people that they are intended for, then the outside noise level
diminishes.  If they sit idle, they seem to attract more "pop
culture;" at least this seems to be the case on the other bionet
newsgroups.

No one has stepped forward to moderate this group yet, so it will
remain in its current format.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager