mailing list for cognitive neuroscientists

k p c kpc at pluto.arc.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 26 20:26:08 EST 1992

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE COGNEURO (COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE) MAILING LIST

SUBJECT

this list is an informal, intentionally low-volume way to discuss
matters at the interface of cognitive science and neuroscience.

the discussion will be scientific and academic, covering biological aspects
of behavior and cognitive issues in neuroscience.  also discussable are
curricula, graduate programs, and jobs in the field.

HOW TO USE THE LIST

please follow these examples exactly, so that my software works.

to SUBSCRIBE, send mail like this.